Bazel rules for Jasmine
Runs the Jasmine JS testing tool under Bazel.
rules_jasmine is just a part of what Aspect provides:
- Need help? This ruleset has support provided by https://aspect.dev.
- See our other Bazel rules, especially those built for rules_js, such as rules_ts for TypeScript: https://github.com/aspect-build
- Under bzlmod in Bazel 6: start from https://registry.bazel.build/modules/aspect_rules_jasmine
- Otherwise, from the release you pick,
copy the WORKSPACE snippet into your
To run just the jasmine tests in a test pattern, you can use
bazel test --test_lang_filters=jasmine [target pattern...].
- jasmine_test: runs Jasmine under
See usage examples in the
Note that the examples rely on code in the
/WORKSPACEfile in the root of this repo.